3d 17h 19m
05 December 2020
Thank you for choosing to support The Maple Tree Centre, Wheatley
A bit about us...
Following the various governmental cuts of many Children’s Services in the area The Maple Tree received the sad news that its doors would be closing. As a group of parents and local councillors we decided to join forces and reinvent The Maple Tree for the use of our local and wider community.
We became a Charity in August 2017 and we now offer a full calendar of sessions and activities for families living in Wheatley and surrounding villages.
What we offer...
* We provide an extensive programme of sessions to meet the needs of 0-5 year olds and their parents/caregivers
* Everyone is welcome to our sessions, we offer a clean, enriching environment in which to play and learn. All our activities are targeted around the development of 0-5 year olds.
* The Maple Tree is a welcoming space for parents to meet and chat over a coffee, share ideas and gain access to other services and local information.
* Our Well Baby Clinic is run by a fantastic Health Visitor Team. This service is designed to offer professional help and advice on all aspects of childcare, meet other parents and weigh your baby.
* We also hire out the Centre for Parties and Community Hire.
We have a continued vision for The Maple Tree.
We hope to expand our services full time so the doors are open every day to families who benefit from our services.
We are developing a volunteer programme to enable people to be involved with the Centre to learn new skills, meet other volunteers, add practical value to relatable studies and generally be a part of something really special in the community.
We have great aspirations for The Maple Tree but we need your help to keep us going and enable us to offer more to families who benefit from our services.
Thanks once again and Good Luck with those magic numbers.
The Maple Tree Team
Help us share our cause on social media
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in South Oxfordshire.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
Be in the national draw on the 19th of December for your chance to WIN 1 of 5 Entertainment Bundles!
Each Entertainment Bundle includes an Amazon Echo Show8, Echo Dot, & Fire7 Tablet.
Remember there are weekly CASH prizes up to the £25,000 jackpot too!