- Mrs F supported us with 2 tickets
- Mx G supported us with 5 tickets
- Mrs C supported us with 2 tickets
- Dr W supported us with 2 tickets
- Mrs H supported us with 2 tickets
- Mrs W supported us with 1 ticket
1d 0h 15m
23 January 2021
- Winner! Mr M (Didcot) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mrs L (Brightwell-Cum-Sotwell) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs C (HENLEY-ON-THAMES) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs H (DIDCOT) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs B (HIGH WYCOMBE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs D (Henley On Thames) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs G (AYLESBURY) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs L (OXFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs M (Didcot) Won 3 extra tickets!
Thame Senior Friendship Centre provides a much loved and valued service for the elderly community of Thame and surrounding villages.
Within South Oxfordshire, the population is much older than average, creating challenges for access to services.
The Friendship Centre supports the elderly by providing a safe and happy environment for our members to socialise, meet up with friends, make new ones, enjoy a hot two-course meal plus entertainment and various activities.
We are open On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays and 60 elderly members attend each week - which we'd love to increase as we are sometimes the only continuity in our members' lives. We see them every week and can identify changes in their behaviour or health and can act on this often negating the need for them to enter an acute hospital setting.
Due to the cuts in funding of some services and Day Centres within our local area we are working hard to secure other income streams in order to support this vital service and ensure its sustainability for the future.
We are accessible and affordable and in many cases we are able to give carers a much needed break.
We need your help so we can continue to offer and even expand our service!
The monies raised will help to fund volunteer drivers mileage allowance, provide entertainment and go towards outings for members.
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Mrs Alison Champken-Woods
Chair of Trustees
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in South Oxfordshire.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
Your Chance To Support Independent Sellers & Your Community!
Play now to WIN 1 of 5 £100 Etsy gift vouchers & £100 for your supported Good Cause in the national draw on the 27th February.
Etsy - an online marketplace that supports independent sellers #standwithsmall
Remember, there are also weekly cash prizes up to £25,000!