Next SO Charitable Lottery draw on Sat 29 September at 8PM
The draw is in 6 days 22 hours 14 minutes
The Family Centre was set up following the closure of the Children's Centre in Wallingford last year. The charity provides a needed and valued service for the local community - bringing together local young children, their families and the wider community.
- We offer a timetable of open access, enriching and non-judgemental play and learning sessions for local young children and their parents/carers
- Each session is designed to promote young children's curiosity, help build positive relationships and start building the foundations of early learning which will help them as they grow and develop.
- What's more, the centre provides an opportunity for local families to come together, meet new people and build vital social support networks.
- We work together with local professionals such as the Health Visiting team, family support teams, Community Dental Service, CAP Debt Counsellor and more.
- We also signpost families to other services where they may need more specialised help, support or advice.
We don't stop there though.... we aim to integrate young children into their wider community and welcome young people from the local secondary school to help run events and gain valuable experience through attending work placements in the centre. Plus there are further plans in the pipeline....but we need your help to keep us up and running.
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Hannah, Lizzie, Helen and the Family Centre Team
Mrs W supported Reading Room Chinnor with 2 tickets
4 hours ago
Mr B supported Didcot Railway Centre (Great Western Society Limited) with 2 tickets
24 hours ago
Mrs P supported SO Charitable Community Fund with 1 ticket
2 days ago
Mrs F supported SO Charitable Community Fund with 1 ticket
4 days ago
Miss L supported Friends of Chalgrove (Chalgrove Primary School) with 5 tickets
4 days ago
Mrs N supported Friends of Chalgrove (Chalgrove Primary School) with 2 tickets
4 days ago
Feel great knowing 60% of ticket sales will go to good causes - 50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in South Oxfordshire.
That's right, unlike many other lotteries SO Charitable Lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
Each ticket has a 1 in 50 chance to win with a top prize of £25,000!